- Material: black Italian walnut
- Craft: hand polished
- Size: as shown in picture
Cleaning and maintenance
- Before using wooden cooking utensils, soak them in warm salt water for about an hour. After cleaning, place the wooden utensils in a ventilated and dry place to dry.
- After drying, you can apply cooking oil or olive oil on the surface of the wooden cookware, and then let it dry for 12 hours. This wooden product will be more durable and beautiful
- Do not rinse with boiling water, do not soak for a long time, or expose to the sun. After washing, please wipe with a dry cloth to keep dry. Try to prevent storage in a cool place to prevent deformation and cracking
- Spread cooking oil on the surface of the wooden utensils every two weeks to make the utensils durable