This week we want to share with you the best guacamole recipe you will ever find! Don’t worry anymore about not know how to make guacamole, it is very simple and can be done in just a few steps. All you need fresh high quality ingredients.
What you will need:
- 2 fresh avocados
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoon diced tomatoes (cherry or sweet)
- 1 lime
- ½ diced onion
- 3 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Optional: peperoncino and cumin
- Slice your avocados open in half with a sharp knife. Twist to open them and remove the pit. Peel the avocados with a spoon and place the avocados in a bowl. Add the salt and peperoncino. Note that the peperoncino is optional add accordingly to how spicy you want your guacamole to be.
- Cut an onion in half and dice one half. Add this to your bowl.
- Chop off the stem of your coriander. And chop the coriander into small pieces. Pour this into the mix, add some pepper and cumin (optional).
- Slice the lime in half and squeeze its juice into the mix.
- Mix all the ingredients in the bowl. You can do this with your hand, fork or a mortar and pestle.
- Dice your tomatoes on a chopping board and add them to your guacamole mix.
- Mix with a spoon and serve straight away.
How to make guacamole recipe video: